1. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information from an iPayPro user as under:
- 1. Users name, contact details which includes (the user’s date of birth, their residential address, their documents for verification like birth certificate, driving license, passport, certificate of Australian citizenship, Australian Visa, Marriage Certificate and Medicare) submitted by you to us to use our various products/services
- 2. Other details which includes an iPayPro user’s transaction history, their balance, the card details saved, payment details for effecting transfer of funds through multiple payment channels given by us.
- 3. Monetary information like the income, expenses, and/or credit history) required as part of request for few of our services/products.
- 4. Images, Attachments, Emails, of various kinds required to use any of our services/products.
- 5. Audio Recordings of our communication with our customer support executive with you to address your concerns/complaints/queries
- 6. Your opinions or responses or any feedbacks to the surveys
- 7. Details received from your device by way of using the iPayPro app such as your device location, your contacts and call logs, phone data (mobile network, storage, device model), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications
- 8. When you choose to transfer wallet money to your friends and family via "Quick Pay", iPayPro accesses the contacts in your mobile and permits you to send funds to only those users who have successfully registered with iPayPro
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 2.1. For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of communicating customer requests, assessing visitor traffic; trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Site. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
- 2.2. Your information may be used by us for communication purposes on the latest updates and for any Website changes and updates.
- 2.3. Once you have created a iPayPro account, you thereby give us permission to contact you for any promotions, updates and other marketing alerts via electronic communication (phone, SMS, email) and push notifications through mobile apps. You may prefer to cease from receiving any marketing materials, in which you can "unsubscribe" from emails by clicking on the button at the bottom of the email page or reply to any SMS with the word "STOP." To halt push notifications, you can decline permission within the device settings.
- 2.4. Where you have permitted us to and according to the Spam Act and Privacy Act legislation, we may share and collect your details with third parties within the food, drink and marketing industries with the purpose of keeping you up to date with various services via electronic communication that may appeal to you and also to better facilitate to you through our services and operations.
- 2.5. The submission of any Reviews you write to the Website grants us permission to post them online and your full identity will not be disclosed instead you will be referred to by your first name.
- 2.6. When you choose to transfer wallet money to your friends and family via "Quick Pay" iPayPro accesses the contacts in your mobile and permits you to send funds to only those users who have successfully registered with iPayPro. We do not store any of your contact lists and your privacy is totally secured.
3. SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal information of which we have access will not be used prior your consent. In numerous processes / submission of applications / usage of product or our service or various other offerings, we often seek your consent to share / use your personal information
We will share your information with competent / legal / regulatory agencies / legal / agencies and authorities or several partners/service providers acting on our behalf in certain cases as follows:
a)Just for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by you, firmly on a "need to know" basis
b)If it is required by any of the governing bodies or legal authorities under certain laws though a legally obligated request
c)If asked by Monetary institutions to approve, mitigate or prevent fraudulent activity or to manage risk or to recover money with applicable laws
4. YOUR CONSENT
5. CHANGE OF CONTROL
5.1. The business and its assets may be sold, acquired, merged or enter a joint venture with another business in the future. You give consent for us to disclose and transfer your personal information to the new business, including their owners, partners, and advisors.
6. SECURITY AND RETENTION
- 6.1. We have precautionary measures and security procedures in place to safeguard your personal information against any damages, leaks, illegitimate retrievals and misuse. Appropriate measures will be taken to destroy and de-identify all personal information that is no longer required.
- 6.2. You will be provided with a password protected account when registering with iPayPro. The password shall be your sole responsibility and should not be given to others. We are not liable for any unapproved payments processed or other proceedings ensued under your username and password.
- 6.3. iPayPro secures your information and does not distribute these sensitive details to unapproved third parties including keeping your credit card details protected using security technology via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- 6.4. Security for data and other details transmitted online are not entirely secure, therefore assurance that your data is safe is not guaranteed. Transmitting any data and information is done at your own risk.
- 7.1. A cookie is distinctive text file that can be directed to your device by the iPayPro Website. Cookies are utilised by our Website to help facilitate with your preferences when re-visiting and opening various Website pages. Cookies can be blocked, erased from the device’s hard disk, or a notice is set prior to or a warning given before caching cookies on the device. No affect will take place to orders with disabled cookies. Cookies from iPayPro do not contain harmful malware nor can it retrieve data from the device.
- 7.2. By clicking a page on the Website, data such as the day, time and page details are transmitted and recorded for improving servicing and maintenance purposes.
8. ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 8.1. You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law and verification. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security purposes. iPayPro reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
- 10.1. iPayPro works to comply with The Spam Act 2003 (Cth) which prohibits the sending of unsolicited commercial electronic messages and outlines the necessary steps required to send authorised commercial electronic messages.
- 10.2. When using the Website or services, you give consent to us to add your personal information to our mailing list for you to receive any updates and information relating to us. You give consent to receive commercial electronic messages (including emails, SMS and text messages) from us, the Restaurants or third parties that may be of interest.
- 10.3. To stop receiving communications from us, you can click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the emails you receive, or reply STOP to prompted text messages.
11. PURGING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Although, we retain your personal information as long as the purpose for its usage exists, and after that your information will be offloaded by us except for any record retention required as per the law
- The provisions of numerous laws need your transaction logs to be kept for longer periods post the account being deleted. Also, in the event of the pendency of any governing body proceeding or receipt of any legal or regulatory direction to that effect, we might be needed by the law of the land to keep your personal information for longer time.
12. CONTACTING US
PO Box 234 Abbotsford 3067
Melbourne, VIC. AUSTRALIA
List your store with iPayPro Online ordering feature
iPayPro makes online listing of your product fast and easy. Get a unique online store link to share it to accept online orders